My name is Mrs. Winzenried and I can't wait to be your fourth grade teacher! We are going to have a great year together. My husband's name is Matt and we have two children, Rachel and Ryan. They both go to school at Willow Canyon. We have a cat named Mylie and a hamster named Harry. They don't go to school at Willow Canyon but they are both very cute. I had a fun summer how about you?My family and I went to Disneyland, Universal Studios and we played in the ocean. We also did lots of camping in our trailer. My summer vacation seemed to go by very fast!
I read lots of great books this summer. My favorite book that I read was called Host. Did you read any good books? I can't wait to hear about it, reading is one of my most very
favorite things. I can't wait to meet you. See you on August 25th!
I read lots of great books this summer. My favorite book that I read was called Host. Did you read any good books? I can't wait to hear about it, reading is one of my most very
favorite things. I can't wait to meet you. See you on August 25th!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you for getting a picture of your family on here! It was fun to see! I am glad you've had a good summer. Our freedom is just about over!
Post a Comment