Welcome to fourth grade!

Welcome to fourth grade!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Look at those pumpkin vines!!



Our family planted pumpkins in the backyard. Look how big they've grown! The vines have grown out of the box and into the riverbed. I hope we get some good pumpkins!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you go! I think it's great that keep updated with your blog! It is one of your strengths! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope there is a pumpkin on that vine growing for me! I also love the picture of the yellow t-shirts. Are we adorable or what? (NOT!) How about we change that picture. We had a great first week of school and I can't wait for many more to come. It is going to be a great year. I think we have a great group of fourth graders ready to learn. I'm excited!
Mrs. Morrison

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs.Winzenried I've had a great year already!I can't wait for the rest of the year!

WILLOW CANYON FUN RUN!