Welcome to fourth grade!

Welcome to fourth grade!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Silver Lake



We had a beautiful day for our field trip to Silver Lake! Thank you to Mr. Bell and Mrs. Welty for joining us! We learned all about wetlands, animal adaptations, the relationships between animals and their environment and then we enjoyed a picnic outside! The canyon was so pretty, the leaves are starting to turn and it definately looked like fall! If your family is looking for an easy hike, head up to Silver Lake this weekend and let your child show you what they learned!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get up to the mountains! I love them during this time of the year...I hate them in the winter though (unless it's from a distance). I am glad your field trip went so well! I'm excited to put pictures on the broadcast!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so pretty!
Kenedi

Anonymous said...

Silver Lake was so pretty that was the best field trip every! I LOVE FOURTH GRADE!!!!!!!!
Kierstyn

Anonymous said...

silver lake is awsome!

Trevor,Eric,Charles

Anonymous said...

sometimes I wish we could go back

Anonymous said...

Silver Lake was cool.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. by Matthew

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing us to Silver Lake. You are the best teacher ever. I love fourth grade.

Kennedie

Anonymous said...

The Silver Lake field trip was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how do you make a blog

Trevor, Charles

Anonymous said...

Silver lake is the best field trip ever it is the best that you let me take my dad and it was the best

Anonymous said...

I wish we can go on another fieldtrip to Sliver Lake.

I LOVE FOURTH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Gabriella

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cool. Your the best teacher ever.
Cheyenne

Anonymous said...

I wish we can go on another fieldtrip to Sliver Lake.

I LOVE FOURTH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Gabriella

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.winzenried
This blog looks great.How do you have time to take care of your kids and students?


Love,

Emmalee

Anonymous said...

That was a fun fieldtrip.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at silver lake.

Anonymous said...

9-30-08
Dear Mrs. Winzenried
Your the best teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your really nice

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Winzenreid,
What a great picture!I sure loved that field trip.





-Brian

WILLOW CANYON FUN RUN!