I can't believe the school year is almost over! We have had an awesome year and I am going to miss you guys! You are all so ready for fifth grade! Don't forget your county report due this Friday: May 29th.
Next week:
-Tuesday: Picnic at Buttercup Park
-Wednesday: Faculty Vs. Sixth Grade volleyball game
-Thursday: Class talent show
-Friday: Last day of fourth grade! School is dismissed at 12:15.
LOOK OUT SUMMER, HERE WE COME!
2 comments:
Oh Mrs.Winzenried I will miss fourth grade most of all I will miss you. you are a fun and happy teacher. I wish ethier you move up with us or I stay back with you.
It sounds like the last week will be a blast! What a great way to end fourth grade. What are some of the talents that are being showcased at the talent show? I miss you all! What are your fun summer plans?
Love,
Miss Olenslager
Post a Comment