We will be using this blog as a classroom newsletter. Check in each week to find out what's happening in your child's classroom!
Hi Mrs. Winzenried! Thanks for your letter. I'm excited for 4th grade! Paul
hi mrs.winzenried it is gabby i am so happy for school see you soon love, gabby
Hi Mrs. Winzenreid. I am so excited to be in your class this year! You are a great teacher!Anna W
Hi Mrs. Winzenreid. You are going to have some FUN this year!YEAH! Dot forget about me, Brian from Mrs. Morrison's class last yearFrom Phoenix, AZBrian-former student of Mrs. Morrison's class
YOU'RE THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Mrs. Winzenried! Thanks for your letter. I'm excited for 4th grade! Paul
hi mrs.winzenried it is gabby i am so happy for school see you soon
love,
gabby
Hi Mrs. Winzenreid. I am so excited to be in your class this year! You are a great teacher!
Anna W
Hi Mrs. Winzenreid. You are going to have some FUN this year!YEAH! Dot forget about me, Brian from Mrs. Morrison's class last year
From Phoenix, AZ
Brian-former student of Mrs. Morrison's class
YOU'RE THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!
Post a Comment