Well, we survived the first week of fourth grade! I don't know about the rest of the class, but I had a hard time waking up to the alarm clock this week...Wouldn't it be great if school started at 10:00 a.m.? Just kidding...we have WAY too much to learn and WAY too much fun to have. We need every minute we can get!
We have an awesome class and I am so excited to be your teacher. Here's to a great year. See you Monday morning. (Don't forget about the free P.E. we earned.)
Leprechaun Visit
12 years ago
6 comments:
Dear Mrs. Winzenried's Class,
I think you are the BEST class in fourth grade. Shh! Don't tell anyone!
Love,
Mrs. Wnzenried
Hello Mrs.Winzenried class,
I love Mrs.Winzenried!!!!!!!!!
Who wouldn't love Mrs.Winzenried!!!!
I enjoy learning from her!
From,
Lindy
Hey Mrs. Winzenried i miss having you as a teacher! LOve Ya!
Rachel
I LOVE YOUR SITE
HI Mrs.Winzenried,
I am soooooooooo happy that I am in your class!You rock!
Love and Peace,
Avery
Dear Mrs. Winzenried,
I love being in your class. See you at school.
Matt
Post a Comment