Welcome to fourth grade!

Welcome to fourth grade!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Mylie and Jett


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.winzenried,
I like the 2 pictures of your cats
I went bowling on New years eve!

sincerely, paul

Desi said...

My New Year's day was okay. Because I fell asleep at 8:00p.m and by that time I was watching Home Alone 2. Bye!

caitlin said...

I like the picture of your cats. I would go to your house one day and pet them but i'm alergic to cats. from caitlin

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.W,
Hi! On New years eve I went bowling!
It was awesome, I love the pictures of your cats!

kevin said...

you have cool cats

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha, Ha! Nice pictures of your cats. I'm not a cat person but I have to say Jet is really cute. What type of cat is he? I am glad you are my teacher. You are really fare to us. So what I did for my New Years Eve I went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house. We had a lot of fun. We did stuff for my Aunties Birthday. We had Pa-Pa Johns. It was really good!! While we were there we watched the Twilight Zone. When we arrived home we watched some more Twilight zone. At 12:00 we had some Apple Beer and said outside our door: "Happy New Year!" It was awesome and from then on I knew my Birthday was coming and not in a month anymore. I was really excited. Now my Birthday is in a couple days and soon I will tell you what I am doing maybe at recess. Love you.

Your Best Student,

Gabrielle E.M form the 21 Century 1-4-09

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. W
I had a great weekend by the way my birthday was awesome I went to Jump On It it was Fabulous. I missed you over the break . I slept over at my cousins house twice the first was just for fun but the second time was New Years Day.

Your student,
Kristina Ellis

elisheva said...

They are so cute. My mom won't allow a pet in the house except fish. I really want a pet really bad. hopefully they will figure out to be nice to each other. Did you have a Merry Christmas??? I did, I had a great Christmas!!!!! Did you have a Happy New Year??? Mine was a blast!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace said...

I had a fabulous Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!I got everything I wanted I got a eletritic scooter, a helmet,four zuzu pets, and clothes and some other things. I want to ride my scooter soooo badiy but it is at the other house.
peace,Love,happienss
Avybaby

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.W,
You are the best teacher i could asked for.I hope you had a great new year.

LOVE,
JAYDEN

WILLOW CANYON FUN RUN!