I love teaching fourth grade. We have a lot of fun. You can scroll down and check out this past school year. You will see that there is a lot to look forward to in fourth grade!
My husband's name is Matt and we have two children. Here is a picture of our family from a fun vacation we took this summer. This summer we got a new kitty. His name is Jett. Our other cat is named Miley and she does NOT like Jett. I hope they will start to get along soon!
Some of my favorite things are: reading, Diet Coke, chocolate, french fries, animals, camping with my family and sleeping in!!
I am looking forward to meeting you and your parents at the "Meet the Teacher" day on Tuesday, August 25th from 2:00 to 3:00. See you soon!
2 comments:
hi Mrs. Winzenried
I am so glad i am in your class.
You have the best website ever.
Post a Comment